Now, you can easily activate the Plex app on any device by using the official website, that is, Plex.tv/link. First, you have to download and install the app on your device and sign in with your details. Get the unique activation code. Input it on the official web, and it’s done. To get more detailed information about the activation of Plex, you can check out the article below and follow as mentioned. So, let begin,
Steps to Create a Plex TV Account.
By following the steps given below, you can create a Plex TV account very easily. so you can check it out.
- First, visit the official website plex.tv/link in your browser.
- Tap on the login link in the upper right-hand corner.
- Then, hit on the Sign Up button.
- Select the email account, username, and the email address.
- Now you can join by using Gmail, Facebook, and Apple.
- Then, you have to accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
- So make sure you verify your email account and confirm your details.
- Now, the Plex account is set up.
Follow the steps,
- First visit Plex.tv/Login:
- Unlock your web browser and go to plex.tv/link login.
- Enter Credentials.
- Provide your registered email address and the password you created during the account setup.
- Tap “https //plex.tv/link sign in”:
After verifying your credentials, tap the “Sign In” button to access your Plex account.
Plex TV Link on Android TV?
If you are an Android user and you want to activate Plex on your device, then you must follow the steps given here.
- By using the Android TV home screen.
- Hit on the Google Play Store application or search on the browser option.
- By using the search bar, search for Plex on your Play Store.
- Download and install the Plex app from the search results.
- Wait for the installation to finish and get the App for Android.
- Go into the Account Management section and pick the Sign In button.
- An activation code will appear on the screen to capture it.
- Sign in with your TV service provider.
- Input the activation code displayed in your app.
After completing the activation process, you can enjoy the Plex.tv services on your Android device.
Plex TV Link on Apple TV?
to activate Plex on Apple TV, you must follow the simple steps mentioned here
- First, start with searching the app on the Apple TV app store.
- Find the Plex TV app by using the search bar.
- Download and install the app by choosing the GET button.
- Then, start with the sign-in option to get an activation code.
- Note down the activation code display on your Apple TV Monitor.
- Go to the Plex.tv/link website on your computer or mobile phone.
- Input the code and hit on the activate section.
- Login by using your details, like password and email, and confirm it.
Wait for a second and a success message will pop up on your screen, now you are able to enjoy Plex on your Apple TV.
Plex TV Link on ROKU Device?
Following are some steps that will help you to activate Plex on your Roku device. So check it out.
- First, get into the Roku remote’s Home Button and open the channel shop.
- Then, choose streaming channels.
- Now, search for Plex TV application by using a search bar.
- Press on the add channel option to install the app.
- Once the app is installed, unlock the app on your Roku device.
- Now, choose the ‘sign in’ option to receive the activation number.
- Visit the official website Plex.tv/link on your mobile phone or computer.
- Register or log in to the account and input the activation code.
After completing the activation process, you will get a success message displayed on your device. Then, you will be able to enjoy the content available on Plex on your Roku device.
Plex TV Link on Samsung Smart TV?
Below are some steps that will help you to activate Plex on your Samsung smart TV. Simply follow them.
- First, choose the Home Button on the Samsung Remote.
- Then, search and choose the APPS option.
- Now go to the top-right corner and hit the search button.
- Here, you need to search for Plex TV application.
- Select the app, download it, and install it on your Samsung smart TV.
- Unlock the app and choose the home key.
- Choose the ‘sign in’ option and get the activation code.
- Capture the activation code display on your Samsung smart TV.
- Visit the official website Plex.tv/link on your phone or computer.
- Login using your details and enter the unique code on the web.
Wait a second to complete the process, and a success message will pop up on your screen, and you will be able to watch Plex on your Samsung smart TV.
Plex TV Link on Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV?
If you want to activate Plex on Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV, you must follow the simple steps provided here.
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and choose the main menu.
- Go to the app store and search for PLEX TV application.
- Pick the application and hit the GET button.
- After installation, unlock the application on Amazon Fire TV.
- Now go into the Account Management section and choose the sign-in button.
- Get an activation code displayed on your Amazon Fire TV screen, and note it down.
- Using your mobile phone or computer, visit the official website, Plex.tv/link.
- Sign in with your TV provider and input the activation code.
After completing the activation process successfully, you will receive a success message, and you will be able to stream the Plex content on your Amazon Fire TV.
Plex TV Link on PS4?
To activate Plex on PS4, you must follow the simple steps provided here.
- Go to the TV & Video Section menu and unlock the Plex application.
- Press the Sign In option in the bottom left corner.
- So it displays an alphanumeric code on the screen; note down it.
- Visit plex.tv/link on a web browser using a mobile phone or computer.
- Provide your Plex account login details and the alphanumeric activate code on the TV.
- Hit the Link to connect your PlayStation console to the Plex account.
- Once you tap the Link button, you will get a notification stating that the App is Linked.
- Now, you can watch the content available on Plex on your PS4.
Plex TV Link on your Xbox device
Following are some simple steps given which will help you to activate Plex on your Xbox.
- First, go to the Microsoft Store available on your Xbox.
- Then, search for Plex by using the search tab.
- Select the Plex Media Server from the search result list.
- Tap the Get button to download and install it on your Xbox device.
- Unlock the Plex App after it has been installed.
- Provide the Sign-in details of the Plex account to link and receive the Activation code.
- Note down the activation code that is displayed on Xbox.
- Visit to plex.tv/link page by using a PC or smartphone.
- Input the code that appears on the Xbox screen.
- Hit on the submit button to complete the process.
After completing the activation process successfully, you can enjoy your Plex content on your Xbox.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
How to fix Plex not working on PS4?
So if your PlayStation console freezes and crashes, you have to clear the unwanted cache files on the app. then try to uninstall and reinstall the app and connect the console to a stable internet connection. If the trouble persists, it may be due to a server problem in the Plex app, and to confirm this, contact customer support for the Plex app.
Is there a fee for using Plex.tv/link?
Using Plex.tv/link for activation is free, but certain Plex features or premium subscriptions may have charges for it.
What if the activation code does not work?
If the activation code is not working, check that you have entered it correctly and signed in with the correct Plex account.
Should I use a VPN with Plex?
VPN to stream Plex videos is a suitable option if you are dealing with low internet speed or are away on a trip. The VPN will send data across the internet connection using encryption so that you can enjoy both local and online content without restrictions.
What is the cost of a Plex TV subscription?
So, Plex offers both free service and premium subscriptions. The primary functions of Plex are free to access and accessible to all users and include movies, web shows, Live TV from Plex, and podcasts.
The premium version of Plex is known as Plex Pass. Premium subscription costs $4.99/month, $39.99/month, or $119.99 for a lifetime subscription. It unlocks access to all mobile apps without any activation fee. The premium tier lets you access Plex Labs apps, record over-the-air broadcasts, add lyrics to your music, include multiple Plex accounts to Plex Home, and much more.